Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Your Input

The word "liturgy" often refers to the elements of worship: prayers, litanies, songs, etc. but its true definition is "the work of the people". In this light, I've been working to invite and involve as much input into the creation of what happens during Sunday worship.

To help support the Sunday School in its planning and coordination with the congregations' worship experience, a working document has been posted here for you to see what the next few weeks have in store. I think everyone can view the document, but special permissions need to be "granted" to add comments and suggestions so send an email and that will get set up for you.

A permanent link has been placed in the "Worship Plans" section of this blog's sidebar, and I'll do my best to keep it updated and current. I look forward to your feedback and participation in this webventure!

~ Kenji