Tuesday, July 29, 2008

On Study Leave

Again, because of the timing of my tenure with the church, I have a week of Study Leave before August 1.

What does Study Leave mean apart from not leading worship on Sunday? Generally it is used for conferences and continuing education opportunities. These days I'll be getting caught up on some reading and preparing for the fall and Advent because that time will be fast upon us.

For this week, Office Hours will be staffed by the Administrative Assistant and I can be reached by my cellphone number.

Sunday worship in Appin will be at the Presbyterian church at 9:30. In Glencoe, Trinity United will continue to host worship, led by Presbyterian personnel for the first couple Sundays of August because of construction delays at the Glencoe Presbyterian.