Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Thanks for your Care and Support

Many of you have learned through the congregational network that Shelley's grandmother passed away last night after suffering a stroke yesterday morning. Janet Baker was 93 and had a good, fruitful life. More information about her arrangements are at: http://www.haskettfh.com/janet-thomson-baker/

Thank you for your expressions of sympathy and support, your prayers and condolences. It is very appreciated. In a way, it's been good that I'm currently on Study Leave; it's allowed for me to hold down the fort at home while Shelley tends to things in Exeter. I'll still be able to attend my conference in Princeton, although my heart won't be totally into it...

We'll see you all when I'm back in to church life in May.
With thanks and gratitude,
Kenji