Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Back in the Saddle

Hi everyone, (or at least to the few of you that stop by here),

After a couple weeks' of Study Leave where I heard many wonderful presenters and speakers at Princeton Theological Seminary, I'm getting back to the rhythm of life in the pastorate! (You can tell I've been in the States when I use words like "pastorate"). I'm sure I'll find ways to work in some of the new learnings into what's going on around these parts.

Already there's a few meetings and workshops that have me here and there - I won't be in the office on Thursday - this week filled up quite quickly!

Once again, thank you for the support and expressions of sympathy conveyed to my family on the passing of Shelley's grandmother. It means a lot to us.

Looking forward to seeing you again and catching up on your news,
Kenji